Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Beautiful Gift Quilt

Look at the beautiful quilt I was given by the members of the Quilting Passion Forum! I am so honored to have this quilt, knowing the love, work, and expense that went into it. It will always be a cherished possession, and I can't wait for cold weather so I can take some naps under it!!! My deepest thanks to all who had a part in it.


Peggy organized this project and assembled the quilt top. She sent it to Debi, who quilted and bound it. Val designed and printed the label.



Here is a close shot of Debi's beautiful quilting.

Last, but not least, is a beautiful throw pillow, made from an extra block. It was made by Mara Del, a dear friend of forum member, Dorothy. Dorothy mailed it to me. (I was fortunate to meet both of them when we all visited Dallas last fall.)






2 comments:

Peggy said...

I like it even better now that I've seen the quilting! Debi did a beautiful job!

Debi said...

I am so glad you love it. The pillow is wonderful also.