Sunday, January 10, 2010

We Are Under Roof


Here's our room addition with walls, windows, and a roof! The guys have made so much progress in this frigid weather. What you cannot see is the plumbing, and HVAC work that has been done inside. The electrician should be coming out this week. Construction is such hard work. I really admire all of these people who are working for us.
I took the picture from the porch outside our family room. It will be joined to the room addition by a deck. Sometime this spring we will be sitting out there--after we put the yard and perennial garden back together!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blessing....
I have a dream of one day building my own house - but don't have the courage!
The house I live in I bought it ready made and with all the facilities but nothing compare to building it stage by stage!!!

Good Health, Happiness and prosperity covered with many blessings in your new home
http://gina-catswhiskers.blogspot.com/

Debi said...

Wow that looks great with walls and a roof. It won't be long now!

Lynn W. said...

It really is moving along nicely. I don't envy the people who work outside in most any kind of weather.

Jan said...

Your new addition is looking good! Bet the guys are glad to be in out of the weather now while they work on the inside!