Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Four Teddy Bears

This teddy bear quilt is ready to go to the hospital. The pattern is, of course, from Sindy Rodenmayer at Fat Cat Patterns. This is the second quilt I've made using the old pastels from my stash. (There is one more top from the same fabrics, but I need to do something else before I face those fabrics again!) Someone gave me a big piece of lavender gingham, so I used it for the back and binding.

We are enjoying unseasonably cool temperatures this week and loving every minute! My sewing room is upstairs and can be pretty hot in the summer, so I am taking advantage of the coolness and working up there with the window open. We have mature trees, and it's like sewing in a tree house!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

I want to be little again so I can have a quilt like this one... Beautiful!

Brenda said...

Wonderful teddy bears! Who ever receives this will cuddle in it for many, many years. Great job.

Brenda

Debi said...

Beautiful Sheryl, I love your bears. I know any child is going to love them.

Gina said...

What a great quilt. Some child is going to be so pleased to recieve that one.

love and hugs xxx