Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Quilting "Mojo" is Coming Back...

...finally!  I hadn't quilted much at all for about four months.  I did get heavily into knitting and made 8 pairs of socks.  (laughing at myself)  I had started knitting towards the end of the baseball season and knitted while our St. Louis Cardinals played their way into winning the wild card on the last day of the season and continued to win until they had the World Series trophy.  By that time we all had these socks and my hands were very sore.  They still haven't recovered completely, and I have to operate the computer with my left hand some of the time.

Participating in the doll quilt swaps on the Quilting Bee Forum has kept me involved in quilting, and my interest is returning, especially for Project Linus.  I have a stash to use!  These are the last two little quilts I've made for the swaps, and I need to start a new one soon in a patchwork design.


1 comment:

Debi said...

I really love the snowman quilt, but you knew I would!