Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year!

I haven't been a very good blogger this year but still want to wish those who may see this a very happy new year full of good health, peace of mind, and plenty of purpose for your lives.  Quilters always seem to find ways to do good things with their time, and I'm sure my readers are no exception.  Keep up the good work!

Here's another doll quilt I made to swap.  The theme this month was Patchwork.  I decided to do a one-patch, "I Spy" type of quilt.  Thank goodness I'm not looking at all these treats on a daily basis!  Kim in West Virginia has to resist those suggestions because I mailed it to her.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Glad your "mojo" is back!!! I had to look at your "treats" quilt very quickly because it seems like I gain weight just by looking sometimes!! Happy New Year!

Debi said...

Yummy looking quilt, adore those fabrics.