I finished this top today. This is a true scrapquilter project! Nothing was used that was any bigger than a fat quarter (except a long scrap I used for the border), and nothing was purchased to make it. I had cut out the blocks just to have around when I was between projects. Well, darn, the applique all got finished and I had to put the top together! I'll hang it in the closet with my other tops that are ready to quilt.
I'm cleaning out my sewing room because I'm having guests next week, and Debi is going to sleep in that room. She should have sweet dreams in there with my fabric, books, and magazines--that is if the UFOs don't haunt her at night!