Debi tagged me, and now I have to find seven weird or random facts about me. (I'm not going to tag anyone else right now because they have been tagged already!) Hmmm....seven facts about me....
1. I'm a true Midwesterner--born in Illinois, moved to Michigan, and have lived since first grade in Missouri.
2. I have a lifetime teaching certificate in secondary business subjects but never used it, and it's now obsolete (no computer classes)! So I have a teaching certificate, but no one would hire me.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school but now can't jump.
4. I've been married very happily for 34 years, and we're now both retired, but we'll probably never have an empty nest as we have a daughter who needs to live with us.
5. My new name, "Mawmaw", is the prettiest sound I ever heard (coming from little granddaughter's mouth).
6. I am a passionate lover of cats who is being held to only owning one, and I want more!!!!!
7. I worked for quite awhile for a university registrar and kept a list of "collectible names".
Now, a well-known fact--I have lots of projects in progress. Hopefully, I'll have one finished this week to show you.