Friday, October 4, 2013

Back to Quilting!


After a detour through the land of the American Girl doll, I am back to quilting a lot more.  I mostly work on Project Linus quilts at home and have joined a big group called Quilts of Valor of Eastern Missouri where we quilt around frames. I hope this little cutie will appeal to a young horse lover.

How about these cute dogs from the Fat Cat Patterns site?  Sindy Rodenmayer, my favorite applique designer, has a free block of the month series going with new patterns twice a month.
These last two quilts round out the group that I'll be delivering to Mercy Children's Hospital, with prayers for them to go to the right kids.



Petit Design Co. said...

the horse quilt is adorable (they all are actually.) Is there a pattern you used for that one? I'm sure the recipients will be thrilled with such nice quilts

pollyanna said...

I love your quilts and Sindy's designs. I am doing her penguin BOM :) The horse one is cute but so are all the others! Can't go wrong with cats around here!